The Springfield-Hampden County Continuum of Care has a LOT going on around youth homelessness!
- New state grant funds
- Coordinated work focused on youth engagement
- Needs assessment: in progress
- Part of a national project on the foster care-youth homelessness connection
- Strategizing to win a Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program (YHDP) grant
- Planning for the annual statewide survey of homeless/unstably housed youth–April/May 2019
We are moving into a 4-month focused effort to improve our response to youth homelessness. Want to know more? Want to get involved?
→ Join us! Friday, March 1, 9-10:30 am, Springfield Union Station-second floor conference room, 55 Frank B Murray St., Springfield ←
Parking is free in the garage with the linked PARKING PASS on your dashboard.