The CoC Board of Directors is meeting tomorrow, December 6, 9 – 11 am, at the Union Station 2nd floor conference room, 55 Frank B. Murray St., Springfield.
- Review minutes of the September 27, 2019 Board meeting
- Brief Updates/News
- Progress on Veteran and Chronic Homelessness
- Participation in Built for Zero/Institute for Healthcare Improvement strategy session (and waiting to identify next steps)
- Shelter news –FOH-Sheriff partnership; Brighter Futures Youth Shelter
- New program: Womanshelter’s Coordinated Entry Project
- News from the Western Mass Network to End Homelessness
- Youth Homeless Demonstration Program (YHDP)
- Summary of Planning Process, Stakeholder Planning Group, Youth Action Board
- Items for Review and Approval:
- Vision & guiding principles
- Decision-making structure
- Action Item: Approval of submission of draft (due by 12/29) – For a preview, you can look at pages 11-14 of the attached powerpoint. But you don’t need to!—we will go over during the meeting.