Please note that the Sept. 22 Board/Annual meeting is cancelled and will be rescheduled to a date in October. Please stay tuned for the new date!
The CoC will be transitioning from Homelink to our new (not-yet-named) system this month.
As part of this transition, please do not enter data or documents into Homelink after September 19. Entries made after Sept. 19 will NOT be transferred to the new system.
We will be active in the new system the first week of October and will schedule training that week and also later into October.
Community Solutions is partnering with t3 (who previously came to Western Mass to do training on trauma-informed care and motivational interviewing) to provide reduced-cost on-line trainings. These are critical skills for homeless casemangement and Housing First staff. Click here for the flyer, or see below.
The CoC Application Review Committee has completed its work. The FY2017 CoC application will include the following projects, at the listed funding amounts:
- HMIS, $61,992
- CSO-FOH Coordinated Entry, $250,000
- CSO-FOH PSH, $182,406
- CSO-FOH PSH 2, $23,856
- Viability Next Step 2, $104,089
- CHD Family-Centered PSH, $173,279
- Viability Next Step, $292,344
- Catholic Charities RRH 2, $48,472
- VOC Scattered Site Family Housing, $120,183
- SMOC Bowdoin-Tranquility House, $62,644
- CSO-FOH Worthington House Campus, $22,679
- MHA S+C 13, $110,243
- Catholic Charities RRH, $49,260
- Way Finders RRH, $145,837
- Catholic Charities RRH 3, $332,412
- MHA S+C Recovery, $144,034
- RVCC S+C 7, $61,259
- Way Finders Turning Point, $60,209
- RVCC S+C 5, $49,273
- CHD Project Permanence, $150,628
- MHA S+C 48, $357,375
- RVCC Residental Support, $180,485
- Gandara Shine RRH, $169,319
- Gandara Shine RRH Expansion, $225,057 ($98,107 of this project is in Tier 2)
- Viability Next Step Holyoke, $107,028
- MHA Annie’s House, $229,792
New projects this year are Gandara Shine RRH Expansion and Viability Next Step Holyoke.
The CoC Annual Meeting is coming up soon. Please reserve Sept, 22, 9-11 am.
More information will follow, but key items for this meeting include:
- Annual Report
- Approval of FY2017 CoC application to submit to HUD
- Consideration of a slate of CoC Board members
- Review and Update of CoC Governance Charter